Please Notice New Eris Sub-ForumsGeneral

1. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

"Tips and Tricks," not for queries or advice, those go in "Support and Troubleshooting." ;) Please think about things you've discovered about your Eris that might make good tips/tricks for that sub-forum and post them there.

Also, note that anything to do with root, even rooting tips and tricks and support questions, go in All Things Root.

"Accessories," not for support or troubleshooting or apps, etc, but cases, screen protectors and so on.

Have fun!

I'll be moving a lot of posts from the generic Eris area, so please don't be surprised when you see a redirect instead of your post/thread; it'll be in the sub-forum it fits in if it's not just general talk about the Eris and Eris community banter that can't go into one of the sub-forums.

Advertisement
    :
    Demache likes this.
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Hooray! I was wondering when we were going to get a dedicated troubleshooting forum. :)
    Frisco likes this.
  3. Frisco

Long overdue. ;)

It may take a while, but Eris users will get accustomed to having the specialized sub-forums, just as in other device forums.
  4. nomarsgirl

nomarsgirl Well-Known Member

Can we get a subforum for the "I hate my Eris. How can I get Verizon to give me a different phone?" threads? They would be so much easier to ignore that way. :D

Or maybe we can arrange for them to simply self-destruct. :cool:
  5. Frisco

Those threads go into the Lounge where everybody can pile on without disturbing the device forums. :eek: :D
  6. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

In all seriousness, those threads would probably be more appropriate in the Verizon forum as it is more of a Verizon issue than an Eris one.
  7. T-Keith

T-Keith Well-Known Member

I usually don't like it when forums get too split up but if it means I don't have to read 5I hate my eris threads a day I'll be happy .