• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Please please please help me My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat

Hunterman22

Lurker
Oct 27, 2014
My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat 4.4.4. So about 3 days ago i decided to put a custom rom onto my gs3 and i have learned alot but i just ran into a problem when i tried to flash a new modem to slimkat 4.4.4. The image caused my phone to not turn on anymore and i was hoping someone could please help me get my phone to turn on. Its kind of weird because when i plug my phone into my computer, my computer beeps and acts like it recognizes my phone. And when i press the power button for about 40 to 60 seconds while it is pluged into my computer it beeps like it just got something disconnected but when i let go of the button the computer beeps like something just got plugged into it. pleeeeeeaaasse if anyone can help please do its my only phone and i was getting tired of the crappy touch wiz.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones