• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please put all Comparision info (this device vs that device) Here

Well toshiba has the excite 13; which is nearly 14 inch :)

I've been waiting for the Infinity, but I pre-ordered the Nexus yesterday.

7" is fine for me for reading and email, etc, and I'm looking forward to Jelly Bean and getting Google OS updates a helluva lot faster than my T-mo Galaxy S2.

For games and movies I want something even bigger than 10". Whoever comes out with a quality 14" tablet will get my money next. :D

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. Thanks for your great support and this forum.

I want to buy Asus infinity 64GB. Actually I need a Tablet that support GSM. so I'm worried. I want to wait until Galaxy Note 10. but I can't help thinking about the 1920 resolution of infinity. (The LTE version of the infinity is Dual, so I think forget it.)

My question is, What is the difference between Galaxy note 10 CPU and the Infinity CPU ? (Let's forget about the resolution at this time)
Both are Quad, and someone help me to understand the difference completely.
How much faster the 1.6Ghz is than the 1.4 Ghz of Galaxy note 10?

I want my tablet to Watch movies, Reading books, Internet and browsing. That's all I need with a Tablet.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
SysSec,
There will not be any noticeable difference between 1.4 & 1.6.
Does the Note have all of the other high end features (excluding the resolution), that the Infinity has?
Spun aluminum (not plastic)
8MP - 5 element lens, 2.02 apperature for low light photos on the rear camera, flash
Super IPS+ screen (600 nits of brightness) for outdoor viewing
Available docking station mated to it
Price?

Upvote 0
Thanks for you reply.

I agree with you. but if there isn't sim slot. what should I do when I'm not home?

-Does the Note have all of the other high end features (excluding the resolution), that the Infinity has?
For resolution no.

-Spun aluminum (not plastic)
I don't need

-8MP - 5 element lens, 2.02 apperature for low light photos on the rear camera, flash
I wont use the camera.

-Super IPS+ screen (600 nits of brightness) for outdoor viewing
for me it's not that important

-Available docking station mated to it
Dock is a extra thing, again I don't need it.

-Price?
Galaxy note maybe cheaper for me (In our country)

Upvote 0
Thanks for you reply.

I agree with you. but if there isn't sim slot. what should I do when I'm not home?

-Does the Note have all of the other high end features (excluding the resolution), that the Infinity has?
For resolution no.

-Spun aluminum (not plastic)
I don't need

-8MP - 5 element lens, 2.02 apperature for low light photos on the rear camera, flash
I wont use the camera.

-Super IPS+ screen (600 nits of brightness) for outdoor viewing
for me it's not that important

-Available docking station mated to it
Dock is a extra thing, again I don't need it.

-Price?
Galaxy note maybe cheaper for me (In our country)
How much is the Note?
I didn't realize it was released.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones