Please read & help! Need pics for baby book!Support

1. emmers0530

emmers0530 New Member

Hi, I have a Samsung Mezmorise, and it has a really high quality camera, so 99% of my pictutes are on my phone instead of my actual camera. But actually printing off pictures is a pain in the butt because I dont have a computer and have no intention of getting one. This never bothered me until I had my son at the beginning of March, and I need pictures for his baby book. Anyway, does ANYONE know the easiest way to print pictures off my android without using a computer? Is there any type of printer that my SD Card will fit in? Or even do they have anything for this at like Wal-Mart?

Advertisement
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

If you have a WiFi capable printer, there are apps for those. For example, HP and Epson have printing apps that allow you to connect to their respective printers wirelessly and direct from your device.

Other than that, you can always pop by an internet cafe, rent a PC, move the pictures to a flash drive.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

4. Bloomy6

Bloomy6 Well-Known Member

I think the photo computer at walmart has a sd card slot that u can use
  5. scott_

scott_ Well-Known Member

Hopefully it will be new enough for SDHC format.
  6. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

If you are doing pictures for a baby book, you could also check out something like shutterfly.com.

They do the entire book for you, from photos that you upload to their site.

We have done a couple of vacation and kid birthday party books with them. The quality of the books is great, especially for the price.