Please say hi, or I'll be sad :(

Last Updated:

1. hometownrival

hometownrival Member This Topic's Starter

Greetings to everyone who was kind enough to visit this thread. I'm hometownrival (or Jesse in real life). I'm a former iPhone user, that spent a few weeks with the HTC Incredible before landing on the HTC EVO.

I've noticed that these threads consistently get around three replies, with greetings from seasoned forum members; and I hope this thread achieves as much (if not more). You can be apart of that dream! All it takes is hitting the reply button, typing a few characters and hitting the submit button (or preview post button if you're the careful type).

So to that end I'll end this with a simple "hello".

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

One down several to go! :D

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi Jesse!

How are you! I love that name! It's my son's name! :) Yup. Jesse. Love it. Love him.
    Anyway, not ONLY am I going to say Hi to you but I'm going to tell you that if you need anything, any advice or help getting around, feel free to PM me. I'm glad you signed up and want you to feel comfortable as a new and welcome part of our Android community!

Seriously, if you need anything PM me, let me know.

Sincerely,
    Steven

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Well i was gonna ignore this thread but you had such a convincing pitch i just couldn't help my self:D:D

Welcome to the Forums!! Find you way to the lounge and kick back and join the fun.