• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please some one help me ...

shabaz1978

Lurker
Dec 27, 2010
Hi Every one iam kinda New to this staff if any one able to help by step by step I will Be very great Full ...
My Problem is that i bought a second hand Htc Hero G2 touch T mobile a while ago and when i turn the WiFi on i get system Update and when i update it will fail so i went and search thousand site and lots of method to get root and update the system but no one work for me all get failed i download lots of applications , Roms i search most sites ... unlockr ...etc ...the only thing worked for me is i download the UniversalAndroot and i got the super user permissions and rooted that work but the real problem i cant flash the recovery img when i use the flashherc it tell me cant run the command
and when i use sdk is tell me remote not allow dont know where the hell this remote locate i triad many way no one work and if i try to update from sdcard is tell me E:no signature (786 file)
Verification failed ... :(
or cant find any update
also cant download Rom manger too dont know what to all i want is a custom rom that all
My phone information is

T-mobile G2 touch
firmware Version 1.5
Based version : 63.18.55.06fu_6.35.07.08
Kernel version :2.6.27-0078c992
htc-kernel@and18-2#821
software version: 1.0.0.A6288

thanks alot for reading and stop by and helping i will wait for any replay guys i depend on you all :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones