• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PLEASE SOMEONE I need your opinion!

Greetings jonidief,

Unfortunately, you are the only person capable of answering your question. Everyone's likes and dislikes are going to vary.

My suggestion is to go to a shop that has the phone your interested in, and play around with it. Once you get a general feel for the device..is it too big, too small, does the screen look the way I want it to.... After that, come here and jump into the sub forum for the device your looking to get.

There you can read up on the device, getting a opinion from users who have it, and you can post your own questions.

Hopefully these things will help you to get a phone that you will like for months to come, rather than a hasty purchase based just off of someone else's recommendation.

LG Marquee - Android Forums

There doesn't seem to be much in the marquee sub forum, so maybe a wide Google, or which ever search engine floats your boat, lol, search.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones