• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please stop psoting OTA Update recivived

Tugdaturtle

Aug 4, 2010
Please Don't start a thread saying I got my OTA today especially when it is FRGO1B. Because we already got that and if you didn't force it 2 weeks ago well then you just wasted your time for 2 weeks. Because its the same thing we already got . Now Post if it is FRG22 or a Different build then FRGO1B because i am pretty sure people are tired of the i got the OTA its FRGO1B

Now i am not trying to be rude i am just tired of seeing the same thread made over 100 times in different ways thats all sorry if i offended anyone

Tugdaturtle

Motorola Droid 2.2 Fryo(FRGO1B)

Please Don't start a thread saying I got my OTA today especially when it is FRGO1B. Because we already got that and if you didn't force it 2 weeks ago well then you just wasted your time for 2 weeks. Because its the same thing we already got . Now Post if it is FRG22 or a Different build then FRGO1B because i am pretty sure people are tired of the i got the OTA its FRGO1B

Now i am not trying to be rude i am just tired of seeing the same thread made over 100 times in different ways thats all sorry if i offended anyone

Tugdaturtle

I just ignore them, but I have a brain so I have an advantage. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Upvote 0
ignoring them is easy, doesn't prove the size or ability of ones brain or brain power.

it is about people being lazy and in doing so, not searching for existing threads (or paying attention to the "similar thread" tool that shows threads like yours to consider reading before you post yours) and thus cluttering the site and that means more garbage in the DB and that means things run slower and more maintenance is arguably needed.

Upvote 0

Tugdaturtle

I agree. In fact, I'm going to start a new thread asking people to stop doing that. :D

Upvote 0

Tugdaturtle

That's up to the forum moderator, not you.

If you don't like what posted, don't read it. The thread titles are pretty clear.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones