• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please tell me im doing something wrong.

mike208

Jun 3, 2010
I downloaded a pic i want to set as my wallpaper. When i attempt to do this it brings up the pic and the green box you use to crop the photo if you want to. The pic i got is tall so it should be a good fit for.the screen but unfortunately the box is maxing out width wise and wont let me extend it to the height i need to grab the whole pic. Am i doing it wrong? Can i just set the pic without using the box and have it use the full pic?

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for explaining it. I may have to download an app to allow different wallpapers on each screen, would that allow me to use the taller pic and have them fit on each individual screen?

I am trying to theme my phone around the ohio state buckeyes(don't hate, lol), I haven't really been able to find any good themes for them out there yet, so i was working on making my own.

Thanks for the link, I will see if any of those strike me.

Upvote 0
It seems I may have done something to my phone while attempting to load one of the wallpapers. The last time I tried to use the buckeye one I was trying it didn't load that and instead defaulted to the multi colored HTC background you see in the ads for the phone. I just tried to change it to one of the other htc backgrounds and it still has that same multi colored one. What did I do?

Nvm, somehow I fixed this.s It let me add my wallpaper. Well one of the default ones anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones