• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please tell me you're coming to ThunderBolt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Android Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2010
Tennessee
www.facebook.com
I used and loved Virtuous on my Incredible. Stable, easy and fast. I have since moved on and while I look through the catalog of ThunderBolt ROMs and the work of those who promise to provide ROMs in the near future, I don't see anything that reminds me of Virtuous.

Please, rmk40, PLEASE! Set up a donation tab on your blog and let us know you're coming and I'm sure you'll have something to develop on in no time.

Thanks for some great work on the Incredible and I look forward to (hopefully) using another of your ROMs in the future.

I used and loved Virtuous on my Incredible. Stable, easy and fast. I have since moved on and while I look through the catalog of ThunderBolt ROMs and the work of those who promise to provide ROMs in the near future, I don't see anything that reminds me of Virtuous.

Please, rmk40, PLEASE! Set up a donation tab on your blog and let us know you're coming and I'm sure you'll have something to develop on in no time.

Thanks for some great work on the Incredible and I look forward to (hopefully) using another of your ROMs in the future.

what he said x10000!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones