Pls help me I'm struggling mid x5a

Last Updated:

1. cindernatalie

cindernatalie New Member

Hi everyone,

I really help someone can help me I got a MID X5A from Amazon a week ago I have been using it daily as an ebook reader usually on Kindle yesterday while I was reading the battery died. I plugged it in and turned it on this morning and it has frozen completely on the android screen and there is nothing I can do to get it to change.

I have hunted the web all morning to try and get some answers but nothing. I'm getting very frustrated as the user manual says to contact customer service for help if you can't work it out but there is no number provided and I can't find anything anywhere!!!!!

I'm about to lose the plot so can one of you lovely people help me or do i just ring amazon where i ordered it from?

Thanks in advance

2. rain_bud08

rain_bud08 New Member

I too am having the same problem. please help!!!!!!!!
  3. steveth113

steveth113 New Member

it happened to me i used the reset to sdcard.
  4. p79

p79 New Member

5. p79

p79 New Member

power on your device, the reset botton is next to the sd card hole, stick something in there {be gentel} until you hear a click, job done.
  6. Take off the battery and after a while to place the battery to the tablet again. Then check out the condition.
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

I believe this is a sealed battery "No user serviceable parts inside" device, like most tablets. Opening it up will void the warranty.

@cindernatalie if it won't reset by poking paper-clip or something into the reset hole, just call Amazon and RMA it. It's faulty, more than likely the software ROM has become corrupted or damaged due to poor quality. A very common problem with "MID" tablets.