Pls help the lady!

1. 2dazed

2dazed New Member

Hi..
    I'm new to Android, have a LG855 version 2.3.4. Phone and a Samsung tablet. I'm trying to root my phone, so I can free up some memory and get my music app back up and playing. Right now all I get is the message "can't download music right now". UGH!

Advertisement
    :
  2. noob911

noob911 Member

i am new 2 but hey ho welcome .. i kno am new but i think u need to find the correct part of the site to post that problem IE LG section which i think i saw earlier :)

enjoy
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello 2dazed. :hello: Welcome to Android Forums.

Ok, from what I see, the LG 855 is also known as the Marquee, right? If so, here's the section at AF dedicated to that phone.

http://androidforums.com/lg-marquee/

There you'll find it's "All Thing Root" area, where the good folks that know it best should be able to help you get it rooted.

Best of luck, and if there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

- eyebeam
    SirSpace likes this.
  4. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

Welcome 2dazed to Af.
  5. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF since eye beam beat me to the race follow his post you'll be set up in no time. I also had no idea how to root. Joined forum and since that I never looked back. Gotta love the ppl here and the help you'll get enjoy.