• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Plug in my phone and mass storage doesnt pop up

brownra1n

Lurker
Jan 26, 2012
nothings working. i looked at the other threads as well. this just doesnt work for me.

i just bought a new original usb. every time i connect it to my computer the option to use the mass storage comes up. every time i click on it, it doesnt come up on my computer. no folders, no notifications that i connected my phone on my computer. very irritating. someone please help.

I was able to fix this issue from another thread. Currently I m unable to find the link but just dial: ##8778# and under the usb setting click pda and restart. Once the phone is plugged in you should b able to find your phone under my computer.

I am having a new issue. Apparently because I tried so many times to install ad uninstall drivers, unplugging and trying different ports my sd card became damaged. Please help this is a class 10 sd!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones