Plug in my phone and mass storage doesnt pop up

1. brownra1n

brownra1n New Member

nothings working. i looked at the other threads as well. this just doesnt work for me.

i just bought a new original usb. every time i connect it to my computer the option to use the mass storage comes up. every time i click on it, it doesnt come up on my computer. no folders, no notifications that i connected my phone on my computer. very irritating. someone please help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. brownra1n

brownra1n New Member

found the solution

went to sprint and they said since i did a service on the phone they forgot to put the phone on pda i think instead of modem
    MrOblige likes this.
  3. iviyth0s

iviyth0s Member

Alternatively, if you want to change it yourself you can change the default or have it ask everytime.
    Goto Settings>Wireless and network> USB Connection
    It'll let you either default to:
    Charging
    Mass Storage
    Tethered Mode
    Ask on connection
  4. MrOblige

MrOblige Well-Known Member

I was able to fix this issue from another thread. Currently I m unable to find the link but just dial: ##8778# and under the usb setting click pda and restart. Once the phone is plugged in you should b able to find your phone under my computer.

I am having a new issue. Apparently because I tried so many times to install ad uninstall drivers, unplugging and trying different ports my sd card became damaged. Please help this is a class 10 sd!!!!!!