Plugging Into My Cd Player!

Last Updated:

1. Dizzintut

Dizzintut New Member This Topic's Starter

When I plug in my regular Motorola Droid into my cd player in my car it only brings up some of the music. Like I added some music on friday and it is still only showing the stuff i had on there before adding the new stuff. is there something im doing wrong?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

How are you connected to the stereo, usb or 3.5mm cable? Where did you put the music? Are they mp3's or from itunes?

3. Dizzintut

I am hooking up to the stereo with the usb cable. The files are in my music folder that is in the Android folder when I connect my phone to the pc. The files are all in Mp3 format. I just noticed today that I added some green day music to my green day folder that is in the music folder and those albums have shown up but it knocked off a bunch of albums that showed up before. it seems that when i hook it up to the usb port all it shows is up to 128 albums.

4. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Well-Known Member

For the Droid Incredible my Kenwood DVD/GPS deck only reads the music. Doesn't see the videos.

It only works if I choose the use as hard drive setting when plugging in the phone to the usb cable.

Used MP3's and MP4's. Was looking on my player's specs just now and it says MPEG. Didn't try that.

5. Dizzintut

My player runs everything. WMA, MP3, all that stuff. So I'm not sure whats up. It's not reading all my albums. I still need help!