Plz help Issue can't open a file or audio file (OS Gingerbread)

1. Theztelight

Theztelight New Member

Recently, I've bought ZTE LIGHT and upgrade it to Gingerbreads CM7. But I found an Issue.... I used an external mini SDCARD 16GB.
    I try to copy paste my file of pdf and other music file to external memory on my zte light. But when I try to open it, It always show this kind of message (especially on large file): Sorry, this player does not support this type of audio file" atau "Sorry, this player does not support this type of file".
    The other side when I try to copy paste for ex 1 file of pdf with 2,6 mb, then it works. But when I reboot my phone, the file become damage and can't be play.

Does anyone have the same problem with me.? Thank you very much 4 ur help....

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Did the card come with the tab itself or was it bought separately?

It could be the card is corrupt somehow, you can use an app like H2Testw to check it.
  3. Theztelight

Theztelight New Member

The original one was 2Gb, I plug the 16 GB (with no error). I the flash it again and install the CM7. At first I can copy all the file I want and play it on my zte. But after 1 weeks, I try to copy and play it, but it shows again the above messages. I try also in the original card, and have the same result. Plz help..