• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Plz help >>!! System updates``

Android verion : 2.2
Baseband version: 12.28b.60.140eU_26.03.02.26_M
Kernel version: 2.6.32.21-gf3f553d htc-kernel@and18-2 #1 Thu Oct 28 13:24:11 CST 2010
Build number : Hiapk_Desire_Sense v1.0
Software number : 1.32.405.6
Browser version : website3.1

i dont know i've a rooted phone or non-rooted phone...

in About phone i cant able to see system updates.. for that i need to go to home screen and search system updates and i get an option, and when i click on that there are four options showing
1> firmware update
2> update profile
3> update PRL
4> HTC software update

in the above 1-3 any i click it is showing - Not support OMADM!
and the 4th shows do not check update , auto check update and check update now, when i select check update now, it shows its up to date..

i am not able to get any OTA update..., even the latest OTA 2.2.1 also
how to update..please tell
and also please tell how can i know wether my phone is rooted or non-rooted phone ?

If you've had your phone from new, then it isn't rooted, as you'd have to root it. (& you'd know if you'd done that)

Don't know much about 1-3 (omadm is some device management protocol for updates).
But if 4 says no update available, then no update available for you... yet.

Where are you located?

Upvote 0
If you've had your phone from new, then it isn't rooted, as you'd have to root it. (& you'd know if you'd done that)

Don't know much about 1-3 (omadm is some device management protocol for updates).
But if 4 says no update available, then no update available for you... yet.

Where are you located?

I am located in CHINA, i buyed the mobile also in china,
what should i do to get Update my mobile,.. plz help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones