Plz help

Last Updated:

1. smokestack

smokestack Member This Topic's Starter

ok yesterday i got root and loaded evil eris 3.0...i was following the instructions for setting up a2sd...When i thought i had it ...something force closed so i rebooted... and now my phone is stuck at the android on skateboard screen...i dont know what to do

Advertisement
  2. MrDangerous

MrDangerous Well-Known Member

Boot back into Amon Ra and see if you can flash back your nandroid backup.

smokestack likes this.
  3. smokestack

would that be nan restore? when i hit that it says cannot open directory /sdcard/nandroid ?

4. MrDangerous

MrDangerous Well-Known Member

Did you make a backup? If not, depending on how long you've had the rom, if you have no data to lose that isn't on the sd card, do a factory data wipe and dalvik wipe and reboot. If still no go, do both wipes again and then try to reflash Evil Eris.

smokestack likes this.
  5. smokestack

i did make backup but it says it cant find it...im going to try to do the wipes and flash again

6. smokestack

that did it the two wipes fixed it...you are the man...i appriciate it...forget a2sd for now im just happy to have my phone work again...thnx again man

7. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Hey Smokestack,

Glad you are up and running again.

How much free memory do you have on EE 3.0? That thing was a memory hog for me. I ditched it because i couldn't get A2SD to work.

8. smokestack

man i dont even think its possible to run a2sd on EE3.0 i tried again to only come to same result ive done everything exactly from here [APP] Darktremor A2SD (Apps2SD) version 2.7 Update 3 (2010-06-22) - xda-developers when i checked in adb shell nothing had an x everything was fine then i get fc of process com.htc.launcher over and over...then on reboot stuck back at skateboard droids...im lost anyone have a2sd working on ee3.0 or have any ideas?

9. smokestack

cableguynoe likes this.
  10. tkirton

tkirton New Member

It's possible...I have feedback from people who have done it.

Try this update: http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/a2sd-2.7-update3r1-signed.zip

It's version 2.7 update 3r1. I found what may be causing your issue...a small programming glitch (one character caused the entire program to go haywire).

EDIT: Or the kernel file I place out there...forgot that Framework43 hasn't updated the kernel yet. Hard to keep track of all the different roms and phones.