• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root plz help

jaicool

Lurker
May 21, 2012
when i goto recovery it says cant mount cache,etc,,,,when i try to install a rom it says something about asserts boot couldnt be written i installed th boot using ADT and i know the roms can also be installed by that but i dont have any system.img,recovery.img,boot.img plz sum1 solve my problem

when i goto recovery it says cant mount cache,etc,,,,when i try to install a rom it says something about asserts boot couldnt be written i installed th boot using ADT and i know the roms can also be installed by that but i dont have any system.img,recovery.img,boot.img plz sum1 solve my problem
install jet 2.2 rom .download the system.img and boot.img form second post and install using ADT

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...8cW9DQ&usg=AFQjCNEaDKjEqwgGNg2y9DbYaGqOWGjrQg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones