pmf v1.1 ROM

Last Updated:

1. aptmx

aptmx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just started using pmf YASR v1.1 ROM. It is by far my favorite. It has most of the HTC stuff removed and everything works great. No hardware issues at all. It also includes HTC Sync for Facebook so you can sync your facebook contacts. My favorite part about this ROM.........Vanilla Lock Screen. Thats right, no HTC sense lock screen in the ROM. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up. If you have any questions about it, sound off below.

If not, then go check it out and download it over at XDA.

t=714961[ROM] pmf v1.1 |YASR| UPDATE: LOCKSCREEN FIXED! - xda-developers

Enjoy

Advertisement
  2. b1gg134

b1gg134 Well-Known Member

What about the HTC lock screen is so much worse than the vanilla one? I am the type who hits the menu button to unlock the lock screen so I am curious what is so much different between the 2.

3. aptmx

It is not a matter of it being worse. They both do the same thing. It is more personal preference. I just like how the Stock 2.1 unlock screen looks and unlocks. Before the only way to get the Vanilla 2.1 lock screen was by using a third party app to imitate it. In this ROM, it comes stock. Pressing the trackpad button actually unlocks the phone. (similar to pressing menu on the HTC one) (The trackpad button does not bring up the lock screen. It only unlocks it after pressing the power button)

Here is a screenshot of the stock 2.1 lock screen from this ROM.

[​IMG]

4. crimton

crimton Well-Known Member

when was this rom released?

5. aptmx

It was originally released on June 30, 2010.

It was updated to v1.1 July 5, 2010.

6. BillytheKid

BillytheKid Well-Known Member

i am installing on my phone right now...i think this will be a great rom...i will post my thoughts tomorrow

7. Viral

Viral Active Member

I've just installed this and have been playing with it for a while.

the only thing I don't like is the clock is different, and the alarm is broken!!

instead of saying the days of the week, monday tuesday wednesday etc etc, it says 2,3,4,5,6,7,1

8. aptmx

It is the default 2.1 clock. The alarm clock works fine for me. It states the correct days of the week...I don't see numbers instead of days. Weird.

9. Viral

Viral Active Member

errrrrrrr. I pulled the battery out and started it back up and now it's fine

cooool!

10. BillytheKid

i like this rom so far...everything works, haven't found any bugs...only thing is the when i get a call the lockscreen is the sense one that u have to swipe down...not sure why that is...it is the 2.1 lockscreen when i wake my phone, just the sense one when i get a call, anyone know why that might be? maybe i restored something w/ titanium that i shouldn't have?

11. BillytheKid

found out that is just the way the lockscreen is, cant be changed...oh well still a great rom

12. Bobby9

Bobby9 Well-Known Member

Man, this seems nice but I like the Sense lock screen...

If you're playing music does it bring up music controls while the phone is still locked?