1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

pocket empire

Last Updated:

1. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

noob here to the game...love it but dont understand it...does anyone have good strategy for beginners.....conquering, building, alliances, etc..

Advertisement
  2. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

haha, i was in this same boat. Its a pretty complicated game. All I did was upgrade shit because I didnt know how to do anything else. I have since deleted it because it was so overwhelmingly confusing. But good luck! :)

3. Josh2

Josh2 Well-Known Member

Join an alliance and the people should help you out. Just upgrade and build. That is all you can do in the beginning.

4. CaptWronghole

CaptWronghole New Member

do not choose dragon, as the devs are playing pheonix. lawl

5. neonix

neonix New Member

Build! And build some more (especially 'recruits' for attacking).

Tap on the little tab at the bottom of your screen where it says your city's name (on Captivate so it might be different for other phones?)

Tap on Map and from here you can see other people's cities and the monsters around you. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ATTACK.

Just tap on a monster and you have a choice to Spy, Raid, Conquer, Mark or Close. It shows their number too. I've found that anything with Few written for how many there are seem to be the only ones I can conquer right now.

Hope that helps!

6. syrne

syrne Active Member

Basically focus on building a lot of bowmen and raiding at first. The market system has become crazy inflated so farms and gold mines are all but worthless, just put a few gems in the market and you can buy 10 million gold for one gem. Raid until you can build up quite the army of ballista and then conquer reapers and once you have a sizable army of reapers go destroying whatever you feel like.