Pocket Empires - Post Your Code Here

1. mattdanielc

mattdanielc Well-Known Member

Has anyone downloaded this? Really fun - a bit like Evony on Facebook.

More info here:

Pocket Empires Online: The ultimate MMO war game on Android – Android and Me

Pocket Empires Online for Android - AndroidZoom.com

Let me know if you get it - what you think of it.

If you do decide to give it a go - use my referral code when you sign up to give both of us 100 gems (some people claim you can get more if you use them - trust me you can't)

4q1r is my referral code - you can use this on the sign up page when you download it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Quboid

Quboid Well-Known Member

It looks interesting, I might sign up. I'll use your referral if I do.

I wouldn't touch Evony (here's why, from Wikipedia) but a similar game from ethical developers sounds good.
  3. mattdanielc

Give it a shot you won't regret it :)

Some features aren't working yet - like alliances, so this is a golden opportunity to get ready for the wars that will commence on May 1st (new update coming then).
  4. reddragon72

reddragon72 Well-Known Member

I have been laying for over a week, just building up my forces and such. Not really much to do in the game but check in every so often and add stuff to your build que. I'm sure it will get better soon. Also for those wanting referrals it is tide directly to the side you choose, you have to be on the same side.

I think this will be a really good and fun game once it is all fixed up and that is why I am ticking to it.
  5. mattdanielc

reddragon completely agree - look forward to the next update mate - that's when it all kicks off :)

Have you managed to spy succeessfully yet? I've left this message on the official forum but no response yet...

Spying? - Pocket Empires Online | Google Groups
  6. Quboid

Quboid Well-Known Member

7. mattdanielc

hi mate

It's Derfel - my town is called Sherwood though.

Just joined? hope you like it :)
  8. SubArU

SubArU New Member

I'm really new with the pocket empires and I was wondering how I can find out my referral code?
  9. mattdanielc

no worries mate - click on the menu button - then click on shop.

You see the little blue question mark icon? click that and it tells you your code. Pop it on here so you start to get some referrals!
  10. jonmierow

jonmierow Member

Thanks. I was looking all over for my referral code as well. Here's mine: 5aeg

Really enjoying the game so far. Hope to see more updates.
  11. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

I want to play but there are so many referral codes to choose. I realise that we get some freebies if we do it this way but am I then restricted in any way?
  12. kration

kration Member

The game looks great!

I'm in there as 'kration' on the Phoenix faction, and my city is Novocastria.

My referral code is 6e6w if anyone fancies a few Gems :D
  13. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

Used it. Im ttaylor0024 :)

My code is 6xiw
  14. ttaylor0024

lol here is a quick tip-
    Dont attack the random creatures around the map with 10 guys...I got raped :(
  15. Fryguy88

Fryguy88 Member

LoL...I learned that the first day. I have been beta testing this since the first day. Very fun game with loads of potential. Been building up my character since day one and it will be nice to commence the pwnage once the final product is released. I am building up my friends (allies once available) so add me if you like.
    In-game name: Fryguy88
    referral code: 3tq2
    Referral gives you and extra 100 gems (used to buy power-UPS and such) as well as me. Good luck and feel free to message for help.
  16. ttaylor0024

I just conquered a pack of 5 fire goblins. Went in with 45 swordsmen and lost 35...lol
  17. utinni

utinni Member

I just got smoked. Tried to conquest 22 Gorgon with 28 swordsman, 138 axe throwers, and 144 militia(which do +75 damage to Gorgons according to their website). Only killed 17. Ouch. There has to be a trick to this that I'm missing. 4 battles so far where I massively out numbered the foe and only have walked away from 1.

Utinni
    code 50pu
    Dragon side
  18. Fryguy88

Fryguy88 Member

My best attack so far has been a swarm of prawns (766) with 300 bowmen. It was a raid and I received 229 rep. And 629 attack exp. Fun developing attack strategies. Just broke top 25 in leaderboards. Looking for allies.

In-game: Fryguy88
    Ref. Code: 3tq2

Code gets you an extra 100 gems as well as me.:D
  19. ttaylor0024

alright, my castle is now level 3 :)

fry, you phoenix or dragon?
  20. mattdanielc

Nope not restricted at all - just basically choose a code and you will both get the free gems. We can all hopefully ally up with each other when game goes live as such...
  21. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Thanks, anyways I used your referral code so have been playing since yesterday. I see your name on my buddies list. I am not sure what I am doing though, am building up my empire but it takes for ever lol but would like to know how I kill monsters and raid other empires :D or can we not do that yet? I want more goodies and things :p
  22. SubArU

SubArU New Member

thanks!! helped out alot

my referral code is 5mng :D
  23. mdc4115

mdc4115 Member

this game is pretty neat. it kind of reminds me of age of empires.

my player name is mdc4115
    my referral code is 5xif
  24. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

cool thx...my referral is 5wuq
  25. ttaylor0024

i researched alllies in the research building, yet i cannot access allies :( i cant wait till this game is updated, and the real wars start :D