Pocket Empires - Post Your Code Here

1. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Yeah, bet you cant...spose you are all set up and ready to go and want to destroy us beginners before we have a chance to build our empires :D
  2. Quboid

Quboid Well-Known Member

I registered and built up a nice city. Now I've got a new handset. How do I access my city? It wants me to start from scratch...
  3. arnoldkp2001

arnoldkp2001 New Member

Seems pretty cool so far, not sure on what I should send to attack lost all so far, but i can spy with about 15 scouts.

referral code: 50o4

Cityname is DUMI3 and id is the same.

Looks like i have the option to set up an alliance a little later so use the referral code and send a message.
  4. mattdanielc

mattdanielc Well-Known Member

It does take a while - but it's good getting ready for when people can start attacking properly - it means we can get ready for it...whereas the poor newbies ... :)

You can attack monsters yes.
    Use this page for knowing what the 'level' of monsters are:
    Spying (Pocket Empires Online)
    (so for example attack 'several' and 'few' when you first start out and have a small army

And this page for understanding which units you need to attack which type of monsters:
    Fighting (Raid) (Pocket Empires Online)
    (so for example use bowmen against black widows)

To people asking about alliances. We can't ally up yet, but will be able to soon (1st may was the last date I saw when it properly launches..). To spy properly, raise your spy level (from the lab) to level 3 and then all you need to do is send 1 spy to the monsters and the spy report will tell you the exact number of monsters in that group.

Hope this helps :)
  5. ToiletPaper

ToiletPaper New Member

thanks matt that did help. ^^
    i hope the developer reads this site lulz i have quite a few bugs that are
    very annoying
    1. i used a power up that lets me que 2 buildings, but when the timer for the first reachs
    0 and it finishs the second building stats at its start time (say 2:07:33) until u cancel and restart it.

wasted a lot of gold figureing that out.
  6. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Thx Mattdanielc will keep at it :D
  7. pipkinobi

pipkinobi Member

This is a fun game. Helps to pass the time when waiting in line or taking a road trip.
  8. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

My city is beginning to look pretty cool but my armies are another story lol... I have no idea who and how many to send to what so my armies only get one trip lol. Spose I will win one day :D

What happens when we upgrade the long awaited firmware to 2.1..I presume we wont have to start again but just log in?
  9. Quboid

Quboid Well-Known Member

10. jonmierow

jonmierow Member

I'm loving this game so far. If anyone else wants to work up an alliance feel free to let me know. In game just contact: jonmierow
  11. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

I think once I get built a little, this will be a great little game,

Ref: 8174 Gif Gems people :-D
  12. The_Verse

The_Verse Well-Known Member

Does anyone want me to sign up with their referral? I will need lots of help. :p
  13. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

I need more gems :(

6xiw (you get 100 too)
  14. Viralmind

Viralmind Well-Known Member

My referrel code: 800d

if you use my code you will get 100 gems and i will also personally give you a lot of resources.
  15. BloodKil

BloodKil Member

A very fun game and I have advanced to level 8 already and play daily. When you use a referral code it later makes them your ally so chose carefully which code you use as they all give 100 gems.

My referral code is 9tjc.

Choose me and I will always be there for you to help in battles and help when you need gold/food/soldiers.
  16. Quboid

Quboid Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying the game but I'm hating the amount of spam it's creating on the market comments. They should fine people 100 gems for posting their referral on an unrelated game's comment section.
  17. DrkDragon

DrkDragon Member

Love this game. Sure it's a lil late to post my referral code, but 8ee4 if anyone wants to add. Hopefully we can benefit by helping each other out.
  18. jimesq

jimesq New Member

I hav been enjoying the game so far, building your city takes a great deal of time though, bit of a learning curve as well. It seems to me that noobies will just get stomped by someone who has been playing for even a week or so. I also find it curious that you cannot see which county your neighbors belong to, unless you are grouped with others all of the same country,that would seem to make sense. Anyway making allies with those who are distant on the map makes no sense as any support would take too long to come to your aid. I am in the dragon country and anyone who wants to use my referral code "a0dt" (that's a zero by the way) I would be happy to take on some friends. If you are already in the game and close to coordinates 153,457 then please contact me if looking for allies.
  19. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

server 2 (beta) is out. dont use it though, it is the exact same as server 1 (same resources as your civ in server 1), but no buildings......
  20. nallie

nallie New Member

Looking to recruit more onto server two, if you are looking to join Phoenix side, please use referral code 5ko2 when you start to earn free gems. Great if you join dragon faction, just want to jam pack server 2 like the first one, pvp will be awesome.
  21. Sparticus_Maximus

Sparticus_Maximus New Member

If you and ages of empire fan you will enjoy this game. The real time upgrades kill me sometimes though.
    Heres is my Ref Code if you need Gems
    93R5

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. utinni

utinni Member

Has anyone had trouble communicating with people who signed up as friends? I have yet to receive a response from anyone who signed up with me, but I can see that they are playing. I have sent out messages.
  23. matrolen

matrolen New Member

Just started building my town today on server 2. Everything is great. I still haven't attacked monsters. I have a question though... Everyone around me is an ally excpet the monsters. When will we be able to go PvP and how does it work? Can you raid/spy/conquer on Server 1 already or what's the deal? They waiting for server 2 to populate before we can go at it against each other? Or is it the same as in Server 1?

If you would like to join the game it's fun and I'm an active PvPer in many games, apply with this code 9HWL
  24. zba78

zba78 Member

Got it yesterday after reading this thread. I'm a long time player of travian and tribalwars and this game seems to be built around a similar idea.

Seems good so far, I'm on server 2. Let's try to build an alliance of androidforums members.

My username is tuxib if anyone want to make me a friend.
  25. Fortuous

Fortuous Member

I have found bowman work very well against Prawns and Withches due to the re 90 range, take some militia or swordsman along just to hold them whilst archers would take from distance, few = 4-8 monsters, several = like 20-40 I think, I now level 5 with 28 rep and 500+ attack points.

Also search parts of the map with 10+ spies and leave for around 10 hours, I have found many items doing this, one being a Jeweled Chest.

My name is fortuous in game, city called Gash Island ;)