Pocket God Android?

1. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

Hey guys My cousin just showed me the pocket god game for the iphone and I really got into it and I was wondering if there is anything like it on the android market I dont care if its a pay app.
    I looked on the forums and didn't find anything, but if it is on the forums a link would be appreciated :D

Advertisement
  2. zigzackattack

zigzackattack Well-Known Member

OMG.... I have never seen this, but now I want it so bad! Under wikipedia it is under the exclusively for iPhone category... but yeah I want this... sad thing is it would only be awesome for about 5 minutes.
  3. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

I just went to their website (http://www.boltcreative.com) and sent them a quick e-mail asking if they has thought about porting their app/games to Android. I think the only way we are going to get iPhone developers to write Android apps is to let them know there is a demand.
  4. zigzackattack

zigzackattack Well-Known Member

I sent one two... hope they bring us something cool!
  5. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

I sent one too I hope something comes out of this
    ;)
  6. sonar

sonar Member

I have this game on my ipod touch and have played it on and off for at least a year or so. The developers constantly update the game. I would buy this game again in a heart beat if it came out for android.
  7. mburdick

mburdick Well-Known Member

I just watched an interview with the creator and in it he stated "we are looking to bring it to other platforms."
  8. sonar

sonar Member

Awesome I really hope they do it's hours of fun and every update adds something else. If they did make it for android it would also give me one more reason to stop using my ipod touch.
  9. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

1) did they say anything about which platforms?
    2) Any time frame? like sometime this year? Next couple months?
  10. mburdick

mburdick Well-Known Member

No, his words were, "working on Pocket God has become full time, and we are looking to bring it to other platforms" Then he moved on to something else
  11. bottlecap

bottlecap Well-Known Member

Here I was thinking "Pocket God" was a collection of religious works, cross referenced and indexed. I was very hopeful...
  12. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

Lol no its a game where you are a good messing with little people
  13. vamp6x6x6x

vamp6x6x6x Well-Known Member

lol, nope, its an awesome game where you get to play God to these tiki people...Play God as in the fact that you can kill them(many, many, different ways), create them, change the weather, and even change what little land they are on to start with...Now, I don't have nor have I ever played Pocket God, but it is def a game I would be willing to pay for if it ever came to android.