• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pocket Informant: Not Following PlayStore Convention?

PeteCress

Android Enthusiast
Aug 12, 2010
Paoli PA, USA
Already have a Samsung 5.5" Note.

Am now setting up a new Samsung 10.1" Note.

Just went to install Pocket Informant (v2.14, build 6106 @$9.95) and it's not telling me that it's already purchased - which it is...

Some kind of administrative/database error?

Or are these guys trying to squeeze a few extra bucks out of the multi-device user?

Already have a Samsung 5.5" Note.

Am now setting up a new Samsung 10.1" Note.

Just went to install Pocket Informant (v2.14, build 6106 @$9.95) and it's not telling me that it's already purchased - which it is...

Some kind of administrative/database error?

Or are these guys trying to squeeze a few extra bucks out of the multi-device user?

I'm not familiar with that widget/app, so I'm wondering if your two devices are compatible with the one version of the program. I've had a few that I had to "re-buy," not many, but it can happen.. mostly because of formatting on the screen in some apps.

Inquire of the developer. Or, perhaps somebody here with the same widget/app and devices will chime in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones