1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

pocket legends on android!

Last Updated:

1. mark87

mark87 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:DDose anyone know when pocket legends will be on the android market? If you don't know what pocket legends is go google it. Its world of warcraft made mobile and might possibly be the coolest game out for mobile devices!! If anyone has any info on when pocket legends will be on droids post it here!:)

Advertisement
  2. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

Why not ask the devs instead of a bunch of people who can't answer your question?

iwillfearnoevil likes this.
  3. mark87

Dude don't be a dixk.......... I simply was curious if anyone had herd anything and wanted to get the info about this game out so when it dose hit the community will expand a lot more.

4. j35u5fr34k

j35u5fr34k Member

It's coming people, read below:

Oh, it

5. mas1091

mas1091 New Member

i hope it comes out for android.

6. ivanzorkic

ivanzorkic Well-Known Member

Please don't make posts which sound like there is a new game for Android, only to make a question if there is such a game. You get people's hopes up. At least make an effort to put a '?' in the title.

When I saw your post I thought pocket legends was out for Android. I was disappointed when I saw it was, in fact a question. One directed at the wrong people, btw.

iwillfearnoevil likes this.
  7. patriotspyke

patriotspyke Member

Ivan - he said when is it coming not if, as we know it will be! just no idea when, so he was not getting your hopes up. it is 100% coming but no release date! read the question before you answer it and lag someone off

8. scarlet_pimp

scarlet_pimp Active Member

i get the impression from browsing the games forums that an Android version is coming, but cant find anything like a firm answer.

9. patriotspyke

patriotspyke Member

there is, I have seen an email from the developers saying they have made it, but they are having issues with in game purchases! it all work perfectly on the iphone, seems they are almost there!!!!!

10. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Actually he was commenting on the OP's choice of title for this thread. It implied the game was released. A question mark would have avoided such confusion. Since that is true, his "lagging" was gentle and justified.

11. mark87

i was excited because i had just got a msg back from the devs saying they were gona release the game for android but nothing more. i came here and posted that to see if anylone had more info, and someone did. so the game is ready to go once they integrate it to the android market.

12. GenaiDoma

GenaiDoma New Member

On the studio who makes pocket legends website they say the game is already out for android phones but they dont have a link to anywhere u can get it and it isnt on the market yet.

13. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

It has been on the market forever. However, some phones won't be able to see it on the market, either because you're one or two Android versions behind, or your phone is a cheap piece of shit that can't run it anyway.

14. Shadax

Shadax Well-Known Member

Lol not sure that last part is necessary. In any event, I could have sworn the beta was on the market. I had it momentarily but the game was... pretty damn boring. Cool that you can actually see other players etc but it put me to sleep pretty quick. Mundane repetitive sounds, buggy UI, poor animations.

I really don't see it improving much.

15. PepoG.

PepoG. Member

Aparently this game is out already but I can't seem to find it.... I try using the QR codes but it says that there is nothing like that in the market, and i try looking up the name of the app in the market and it says the same. Do I need to get this game through my computer or has it not come out yet after a year? :/

16. Psyclone

Psyclone Well-Known Member

I don't think it is supported on the HTC Hero which is why you can't find it in the market.

17. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member