• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PodCasts

Or what I do is I use iTunes just for podcasting. Because I have so many podcasts I can download them all at once using Itunes rather than going to the original sites. then because they are in mp3 format I go to my music folder and drag them onto my sd card on the g1 and then listen to them that way. to get to the G1 sd card go to "my computer" hit the G1 probably F drive - click on it and search for you rmusic folder, open it and drag all podcast from the pc's music folder onto the sd card - unplug the G1 and wait for them to load in your player. Let me know if you need any other assistance if you go this route. remember that when you plug in your G1 you have to click on the USB connection when it pops up in your notification bar and then tap "mount" this enables you to transfer files on and off of your sd card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones