Podkast or doggcatcher ?

Last Updated:

1. Imarc4G

Imarc4G Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I love my podcast shows like from Cnet ( 404, BOL, Atlas Android, Pregame,etc) and Revision3 ( appjudgment, tekzilla, the dig real, etc..), but right now I have been using Podkast, because it's free, it's good but I notice that shows take to update or refresh new content. So I can go ahead and download them before I leave to work. I love the fact, that I can download them in the background, but I would have to choose to do so, one by one manually and then let it download. I would like for them to download on the background as soon new contents from my favorites are available.
    I hear Doggcatcher is good, but anybody who has it, can you give some feedback of it, and what features are worth paying for $6.

I will appreciated, plz.

Advertisement
  2. keri2000

keri2000 Active Member

Doggcatcher ftw. I have never spent $6 on an app until this one. It is awesome. You can customize just about anything, import your opml files and automatically download. If you have specific questions let me know. I use it every day. The widget is perfect too.

3. Imarc4G

Hey when you say automatically download, do you mean in the background, as soon the episodes are available? What about refresh, do they get the podcast updated as soon available? And by the way what podcast are your favs, if you don't mind me asking.

4. Imarc4G

Do anybody here, likes to watch podcast? I would like to know some more feedback, before I commit to pay for an app.