Point of no return

Last Updated:

1. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have offically passed my 30 day mark. So now there is no going back (as if I would). So far I love this phone and I look forward to 2.2 and beyond. Thusfar I have rooted, de-bloated and de-binged the phone and a big thx to this community for all the support and assistance in doing so. My only complaint about this device is the gps. I hope that 2.2 fixes it and seeing that the Mesmerize dosent have this issue I have high hopes for this being fixed. Now all I have to do is grow a pair and flash this sucker :D

Advertisement
  2. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

glad you've joined the perma-fascinators :)

3. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Flash FTW
    [​IMG]

4. speedfreak

speedfreak Well-Known Member

Everybody talks about the gps problem but mine gets a fix in about 10 seconds at the most 20. I can open maps and click the locate button and it will only say waiting for location for 10 seconds and then it zooms to my location.

5. rehpyc

rehpyc Well-Known Member

for some, the gps works fine, for others it takes a few minutes to get a lock and maybe holds the lock throughout the duration of use, and then for others it doesn't really work at all.

6. razorclose

razorclose Well-Known Member

Living in a large city such as Seattle probably doesn't help much. My city isn't huge, isn't small, but there aren't any high buildings in my area so there's not much interference, and we don't have a large airport nearby either :p