• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Point of no return

Halcyon

Oct 15, 2010
Seattle, WA
So I have offically passed my 30 day mark. So now there is no going back (as if I would). So far I love this phone and I look forward to 2.2 and beyond. Thusfar I have rooted, de-bloated and de-binged the phone and a big thx to this community for all the support and assistance in doing so. My only complaint about this device is the gps. I hope that 2.2 fixes it and seeing that the Mesmerize dosent have this issue I have high hopes for this being fixed. Now all I have to do is grow a pair and flash this sucker :D

So I have offically passed my 30 day mark. So now there is no going back (as if I would). So far I love this phone and I look forward to 2.2 and beyond. Thusfar I have rooted, de-bloated and de-binged the phone and a big thx to this community for all the support and assistance in doing so. My only complaint about this device is the gps. I hope that 2.2 fixes it and seeing that the Mesmerize dosent have this issue I have high hopes for this being fixed. Now all I have to do is grow a pair and flash this sucker :D

glad you've joined the perma-fascinators :)

Upvote 0
Flash FTW
android_flash1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones