• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pokedex app

Just bought this today after I got HeartGold for an easy reference to what level my Pokemon learns moves or evolves. Works great! Has many other useful features, but I'll be sure to check back now that I have found this thread if I think of any things that can be changed or updated.

Edit: I agree with another post above. Add in a way to check which pokemon I have collected and maybe a count of how many you have caught? 20/490 (or however many).

Also a way to select which game you have so that only the ones in your game are shown, so the count is correct.

Maybe have a tab for pokemon profiles to keep in your "party" so they are in a quick reference area, so you don't have to search for them again.

Upvote 0
For the life of me I just cannot find this in the market, I have tried manually searching and also using the barcodes.

It is strange as I also tried to find another of your apps and came up empty handed, so I am assuming there is some blocking going on.

Just FYI I am a new user on T mobile Uk on the HTC desire, if anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful, as I am a rather sad old Pokemon player!

regards, Kate

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones