Pokemon Black/White

1. goodm0urning

goodm0urning Well-Known Member

Anybody pick it up?I'm loving it so far, got 6 badges now! 2 more to go, then the Elite 4! I'm stoked, because I hear the meta-game is huuuuuge. Anyone got a friend code to share or anything? My name is Bryan and my FC is 0132-1109-5619. Add me or something if you're playing! To keep it android-topical - can't wait for the update to Pokedroid to include B/W.

Advertisement
    :
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Yup stood in line with the kids. Of course they won't let me play haha. I swear the Pokemon devs are like the smartest sons of bi**hes. Pokemon is never going to die. It'll span generations without having to change too much in regards to gameplay.

I played it as a kid...I still do but not as much. And now my 10 and 8 yr old are playing it too. I swear I wish...wish they would make more console games.
  3. Merlin1

Merlin1 Well-Known Member

I got the white version but i only have 2 badges at the moment. I will send you a pm with my friend code.
  4. LxDroid

LxDroid Active Member

Not sure if I should get it
    think so tho
  5. Tarcin

Tarcin Member

I have it on my DS emulator (on my pc). Good stuff!
  6. Hyndon

Hyndon Well-Known Member

Sold my DSi a while back. It's most likely more of the same stuff as usual anyways...So i'll just skip out on this.
  7. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Yeah its pretty much the same premise but why change a formula if its so successful. The environment graphics are better and the battle scenes are also better. The new pokemons are cool but yeah its pretty much the same moves.
  8. Andr0iid

Andr0iid New Member

I played it for a bit on my PC, But i think i'll stick to pokemon ruby on my phone :D
  9. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

Pokemon is like an iPhone. Little changes every year but it's enough to keep the rabid fans hungry for more. I liked it, but haven't played anything past the GBA version. It's essentially the same damn game over, and over, and over, and over, and over, (tired yet?) and over, and over again.
  10. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

I had like 450 out of 490 Pok
    lordofthereef likes this.
  11. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

I haven't played since the yellow version but I picked up a copy of Black because the added better online battling.
  12. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

im tempted to get it, I have a DSi thats never been used.
  13. Bonfiggy

Bonfiggy Member

I bought the White version. So far it's pretty fun. I think the last one I played though was the original Gold? Something like that.

It was a nice change of pace from the older games, as far as new features are concerned, but at its core, it's the same Pokemon we know and love (or hate?).

I've had fun with it so far, but I'm not enthralled like I was 10 years ago.
  14. PR0M0D.H0F0

PR0M0D.H0F0 Member

lol I have all 649 pokemon
    lol I have no life
  15. Iconc

Iconc New Member

Hello Ya'll!
    I gotta a question for ya'll.

Is it possible to get POK
  16. Sierra4199

Sierra4199 Active Member

the pokemon on this game really sucked & disappointed .
    i made it all the way to the elite 4 .. i ended up selling my dsi & pokemon white .
    i love pokemon .. just wish this game was better
  17. seaking

seaking Member

they are really getting lazy with the new pokemon, there were several with the exact same sprite but with slight modification, i liked the simple days of 151 i cant imagine what little kids playing it now think of all of these, just think when there are thousands in a few years. They have a lot of work to do just with 649 animating all the different angles
  18. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

The worst Pok
  19. Eric289

Eric289 New Member

hey guys, is there a way to play Pokemon black/white on android phone? I've been playing pokemon FR and emerald on my phone but I really wanna try b&W. If there's an app or anything pls post it.

Thank you!
  20. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

21. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Considering that several have not actually been released yet, I find this hard to believe.
  22. app23yy

app23yy New Member

Hey guys,
    how do you guys play pokemon black or white on android? I can play pokemon emerald with my gameboid but i can't play both black and white. I downloaded the rom by MB Hacks. when I run it, the gameboy emulator come up and there's a yellow screen on the game screen and it doesn't run anymore. It happens the same for black and white. Do you guys know how to fix this or is there another rom that works with gameboid? I can't seem to be able to find other roms at all except the ones from MB hacks.
    thanks in advance