• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Poll suggestion

Poll: Silent/Audio bug after 2.1 OTA

• I did have the silent bug after the OTA and the phone replacement did help.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did have the silent bug after the OTA and the phone replacement did NOT help.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Peter123

Android Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Dear Moderator,
I suggest to post a poll: "Did phone replacement help you with the silent/audio bug? yes/No".

I would like to to see some statistics on this one. It would help to decide if it was worth doing the phone replacement or tough it out till the fix comes (if ever).
Peter

Make it clear that some people don't have the bug - their answer would be "no" but that's not really what you want to learn.

Perhaps you should recommend that ONLY people with the bug take the poll, or give an option for "never had the bug in the first place."

It's amazing to see how a question that seems so obvious to the original poster can get so misconstrued when the larger community starts reading/answering!

Reactions: Peter123
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones