Last Updated: 2013-02-28 04:07:12
  1. dizzy-daz

dizzy-daz Active Member

Anyone know of a decent pool/snooker game for android 2.2

Advertisement
    larryweeks likes this.
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Dang, I saw the title and I thought you were going to invite us all out for a night of billards. :)
    To answer your question, nope, but I can't say as I've really looked.
  3. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

this is a good pool and snooker game carrom3d pro by kinetic bytes look on the market
  4. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Yes, carrom3d is the best pool game in the android market
  5. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

carrom3d is the best / only one that I know of :p
  6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

No not the only. Polarbit an 2d Pool game the name ist 8ball but i think its crab
  7. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Carrom3D is the best- no contest. One of the better pool games on any device IMO.
  8. sams_VTR

sams_VTR New Member

I have played the Lite version of Carrom3d and it was a fun and addictive game :)
  9. bigdyl69

bigdyl69 Member

Anytime Pool is a really good Pool game I play all the time, with both UK & US rules in it. Haven't tried Carrom yet but definitly will do now
  10. Skajme

Skajme Well-Known Member

does carrom still crash all the time? i had it but uninstalled because of it
  11. Old_Bull

Old_Bull Member

12. Pep

Pep Well-Known Member

Is there any Pool/Snooker game available that I can specific friends online, like Words with friend type game but for pool?

Pep
  13. I think both links are really best for me. I always like to play different games which I have never seen before. I played snooker game but not this game which I assumed it. Whatever but I really want to play this game.