Poor audio quality/volume, slow phone app, unresponsive screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. ddlaz

ddlaz New Member

Hi all, Just got an error posting and have to retype everything so I'll shorten my original post.
    1) poor audio quality/volume when listening to music through the headphone jack to tape adapter. My old iphone sounds great at 25% max volume, but at 60% max volume is when the sound volume matches from the mt4g. Sounds better playing through media room instead of a third party app like winamp or poweramp (eq turned off). Any fixes?

2) phone app is slow/crashes a lot. When I open the phone app and click on call log, it'll take 30-45 seconds to show me the list. I've been deleting the earlier calls just to see if it would make it any faster, no go. Sometimes it'll give me a black screen and eventually crash. Very annoying.

3) screen seemed to be unresponsive in cold mornings (50s F). Then I realized that it was the wall plug, if I unplugged it, it'd be responsive as normal. Seems as if the power is just overwhelming the phone and making it unresponsive. Obviously, the fix is to unplug it when I need to use it, but what if I want to charge while playing a game or other activities?

If anyone has these issues, let me know, and if they have a fix. Thanks!!

2. Jnoc

Jnoc Active Member

I don't know about the first one, but the second and third sounds like a real pain and problem. If you haven't done a factory reset try that and see if it helps. If it doesn't exchange it because that shouldn't happen, mine doesn't have those problems. I really only tell you to do a factory reset because that is TMOs fix to everything and they will tell you to do it.