Poor radio

1. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

Out deer hunting admittedly in a fringe area. My Note 3 keeps bouncing between 1x, 3G and 4G continuously. My brothers Motor RAZR M and my buddies DroidX both show 4 bars of 3G. They get full Internet and I fade in and out saying "no internet". I hope they get this straightened our or this was an expensive mistake of a phone, otherwise I love it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Look on the joke they call a coverage map. If it doesn't show solid red in that area, deer will all be extinct by the time they straighten it out. They only build out where they get revenue from the build-out, and deer aren't known for buying too many cellphones.
  3. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

Yea I get that but when 2 other phones work fine and this one refuses to stay connected it's got to be the phone. And the deer look to be extinct already.
  4. eclipsed039

eclipsed039 Well-Known Member

It's the new update to the phone. It had good reception wherever I went until I took the ota. After that I dropped a call or two plus I show 0 signal parts of my house and my neighborhood. I looked on vzw's note 3 forum page and a lot of people suffer from the same after the ota.