Poor screen Quality..Support

Last Updated:

1. dodgeram02

dodgeram02 Active Member This Topic's Starter

well I noticed my screen on my Evo just didnt seem to look very bright/clear..for a exspensive phone.I would figure the screen would be very bright an nice..anyway I went to Best Buy an looked at the Display model an man what a difference.the Display model was much brighter an clearer then mine..I couldnt believe it..my screen just looks washed out ..so now I need to exchange my phone.Now there is where I run into a problem..all the best buys are sold out.Plus when they do get them in its for Pre Paid people.so basically I need to call in every week til the 30 days is up so I can get a new one...TOTALLY BLOWS....

Advertisement
  2. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

If you have the Sprint insurance, I wouldn't worry about the 30 day thing. They should be able to replace it after that time is up, if you have to.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but have you tried to change the brightness on your phone, in the settings? Or just change it and put it back, maybe it somehow got stuck? If that doesn't work, maybe try a reset ... before you go through the troubles of getting a new phone and waiting.

3. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Note he said something about it being washed out looking. Even at its lowest setting, my screen is still just as vivid as it was straight out of the box. Granted, my screen isn't flush and recessed all the way around like it should be, but I'm going to just let it go until I can get so far as to put something under the bottom edge.

4. NSXLA

NSXLA Well-Known Member

I would worry, because after 30 days they will hand you a refurb, if you return it before 30 days you can always go back and buy a brand new one, plus isn't there a deductible? how much is it for smartphone

5. dodgeram02

I will just keep trying not a big deal.even if i have to go to sprint after the 30 days i wont have to pay anything.i do have the insurance.its 100 deductible.

6. dodgeram02

really startin to not like this phone....I REALLYYYYYYY HOPE I HAVE A BAD PHONE/DEFECTIVE ONE....

7. dandm4life

dandm4life Well-Known Member

Yea, my sister's evo is the same way. She plans on taking it back to sprint as soon as they have them in stock again. The screen just seems dull, and i might not have even notices if i did not own one myself. The difference is night and day.