• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pop My Phone - app discontinued?

I got an email from these people today. It's somewhat weird because their web site makes no mention of it. I love this app, it's very hand for people like me who don't wear their phone all day.

Dear PopMyPhone user,

We need to inform you that PopMyPhone service will no longer be available starting with January 1st, 2015.

Please be advised you will need to uninstall the app any time before the above shutdown date.

In the case you have purchased any in-app features which are still active in your PopMyPhone app, we will issue refund upon request for the amount of your purchase.

If you wish to claim for a refund please do so using your GooglePlay Store account before January 1st, 2015see attached screenshots for instructions.

OR

Email us at pmp@admatica.com your Order Number provided by GooglePlay Store when you completed the purchase, and we will proceed with a refund.

Starting with January 1st, 2015, you can only claim for a refund by sending an email request to pmp@admatica.com with your GooglePlay Store Order Number to be refunded.

For any questions related to PopMyPhone service before January 1st, 2015 please email us at pmp@admatica.com.

Finally, thank you for supporting us and using PopMyPhone!

Kind regards,

The PopMyPhone team

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones