• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pop Up Message

MediSoft

Lurker
Mar 5, 2012
Hey I Just Purchased HTC Explorer
Once I updated the version ie to 2.3.5 i am getting SMS PopUp Message for particular one no. ie 50 from the Cell Service provider all other messages go directly to notification. but for this particular it always asks me to cancel or save. These messages come in bulk of around 100/day. Every time i am in middle of somm app. i have to select cancel for nos. of times the message popped.

Is there any setting i need to do.. Pls. Help

Hey I Just Purchased HTC Explorer
Once I updated the version ie to 2.3.5 i am getting SMS PopUp Message for particular one no. ie 50 from the Cell Service provider all other messages go directly to notification. but for this particular it always asks me to cancel or save. These messages come in bulk of around 100/day. Every time i am in middle of somm app. i have to select cancel for nos. of times the message popped.

Is there any setting i need to do.. Pls. Help
Go to settings>Call>Uncheck cell broadcast!

As simple as that!
Hope that helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones