• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [PORT][BETA][4.4.2] ZTE Max Lollipop V1.0

SuperR

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2010
Invisible
DISCLAIMER: By using this rom, you agree that you are the only one responsible for anything good or bad that may occur. Use at your own risk ;)

For Boost Mobile ZTE Max N9520 only.

This is a port of the Warp 4G Lollipop ROM by @edodson84. The original Warp 4G ROM thread can be found here. I take no credit for this ROM as all the theming was done by @edodson84. All I did was port it for your device ;)

From @edodson84 about this ROM:
This is 4.4.2 stock based rom themed with a L like feel, it is debloated and all system apps have been updated and replaced for a more L like feel, it has native root and listview animation i have included xposed along with gravity box aosp lock screen and tint status bar...

NOTE1: If you have not updated to 4.4.2 (B06), you should flash this partition updater AND the rom. You only need to flash this once.

NOTE2: Your device must have CWM/PhilZ to flash ROMs.

NOTE3: This zip is unsigned so you will need to disable signature verification in CWM/PhilZ before flashing.

Flash in CWM/PhilZ as follows:
  1. Download ROM stormer_4.4.2_Lollipop_V1.0.zip
  2. Put the ROM zip on your sdcard if not already
  3. Reboot to CWM/PhilZ Recovery
  4. MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Wipe data/Factoy reset
  6. Install partition updater from sdcard (see NOTE1 above)
  7. Install ROM from sdcard
  8. Reboot
  9. Enjoy!
Thanks to:
edodson84 - for his hard work theming this ROM

Last edited:
7d05c55f6b798a2bd95c770210dcfba3.jpg

0881bef251be11e9efcab333ddf50d53.jpg

58e1a30530b28a6c4a03b668ea8de343.jpg

0c2d0f7128259bdda6e35ab1ab410325.jpg

16897515216873a05e14dd636f8bc18d.jpg

Upvote 0
Okay I'm not sure if its my device but everything is still not working. I wiped for new ROM install in philz, wiped dalvik cache, made sure the ROM md5 was correct compared to your upload and even wiped and flashed twice.
I am sure it is not your device. Ports go this way sometimes. Had similar things happen when i ported SuperROM. Just need to get the libs right most likely. These are things I would normally test before posting, but I don't have this device :eek:

Will post another one in a bit

Reactions: jseiscio
Upvote 0
I am sure it is not your device. Ports go this way sometimes. Had similar things happen when i ported SuperROM. Just need to get the libs right most likely. These are things I would normally test before posting, but I don't have this device :eek:

Will post another one in a bit

Alright, well I'm snowed in so I'll be able to test pretty fast for a while.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones