1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

( Port ) Galaxy 1.6 on the Behold 2 Final

1. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Okay Guys... The wait For 1.6 Galaxy is Over!

I'll be Posting 1.6 Galaxy Rom later today With Working Radio & Data... There's a Few Bugs like the USB / Camera & other Stuff. But should be a Simple Fix :D

Regardless..... It will be Out today!

Attached Files:

ginronin, bundo, spiz and 15 others like this.
  2. Nu11u5

Nu11u5 Well-Known Member

Good work BH_MAN! I'll be testing this out when you post your next build.

I would love to know how you are doing this, but I suspect it would take all week :p
  3. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

ok lol I think I see what your getting at, Oh I'm happy alright!:D
  4. bluey123

bluey123 Well-Known Member

OK i am new to android and rooting and everything I just upgraded my phone a few weeks ago to the Behold and have been looking at the roms BH has done and i would like to do this to my phone but the instruction all seem to go together. is there a place where it is just clean instructions and doesnt have all the old instructions in it as well? I would like to use the latest 1.6 since its working now.
  5. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

once it is out BH_MAN will make very good understandable instructions!
    bluey123 likes this.
  6. xblue95

xblue95 Well-Known Member

GRRREEAAATTTT work BH_MAN!! I'm gonna give you some time to work out the bugs, but I'll definitely be loading this one up! And I'll be hitting the "buy you a beer" links too! Thanks for all you hard work! Will we be able to load up the original BH2 camera?
  7. ericjwill

ericjwill Well-Known Member

Many thanks, looking forward to this build!

Will one need to do a reset after flashing from the Behold 2 Stock to this 1.6 release?
  8. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

i need a noob guide for adb.... i have tries all the guides out there and none work!!! please post a noob guide to adb drivers BH_Man or someone else!
  9. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

first of all what OS are you using, if its vista i can help you, i tried on windows7 but i couldnt figure it out.
  10. DGarmon

DGarmon Well-Known Member

For adb to work on Windows 7 (At least 7 Ulit 64-Bit) you have to disable windows signed driver enforcement. Steps:
    Boot your machine and hit F8, you will see the tab in there, once windows boots you will be able to install the drivers or will allow windows to use the driver.
  11. Mastermind278

Mastermind278 Well-Known Member

That is incorrect. If you use these drivers: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    ADB will work! I have used these in over 5 machines with Windows 7 x64 and they all work perfectly. It will recognize the phone as a galaxy (truly is just a derivative of it) but works perfectly.
  12. DGarmon

DGarmon Well-Known Member

I stand corrected, but that was the only way I could get it to work on my machine. Either way I guess, as long as it works....
  13. =KLRS=ZERO

thanks you both for the info! and yes im on win 7 x64
  14. =KLRS=ZERO

also where do i extract the drivers?
  15. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Just Got back Home...
    Going to Eat Dinner then start working in 1.6 Galaxy rom so I meet my own Deadline for tonight...

~BH_MAN
  16. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

haha good to hear back from you, and you are a good man for sticking to your word!
  17. jazzedmurf

jazzedmurf Well-Known Member

Excited!
  18. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

I was wondering with all that you do, and all that try to do, how come you don't have about a dozen bricked phones laying around?
  19. tritran18518

tritran18518 Well-Known Member

if he got a dozen bricked phones, we won't get any custom rom :D
  20. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

I'm on Phone Number 3 of the Behold 2... Learned what Not to Do fast..

Um?
    - 2 Bricked Mytouch 3g's 1- Stolen
    - 3 Bricked G1's 2-Stolen
    - 1 bricked Droid - 2nd Stolen
    - 2 Bricked Cliq's - 2nd was Saved from brick with .shx but now is Not Rootable
    - 2 Bricked Behold 2

In the Time since I've Been working on Android Phone's ( Last Oct. ).....
  21. SoulCreator

SoulCreator Well-Known Member

Damn, you have a hook up for cheap phones? Or just some disposable cash?
  22. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Those was Mainly from Donation's...
    I can't afford them myself... :(

@Everyone.... Zipping the system.img and Pushing to the Phone... Will test Roughly, if all looks Good I'll Make an ODIN and get it Uploaded :D
    Mastermind278 likes this.
  23. tritran18518

tritran18518 Well-Known Member

i always think you test everything with emulator on computer first, then put them on the phone.
  24. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Nope... I never Test on emu... I always Push to a Live Phone due to goldfish.sh settings can Very from build to build...
  25. iamogre

iamogre New Member

I just wanted to say thanks to bh_man and all the people that work on making the behold 2 better!!
    BH_MAN likes this.