( Port ) Galaxy 1.6 on the Behold 2 Final

1. tritran18518

tritran18518 Well-Known Member

I know about the Better terminal, but i always forget it :p;)
  2. tritran18518

+1
  3. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

or just use astro to create a new folder!
  4. raiden89

raiden89 Well-Known Member

Yeah. That too. I got a different file browser. It's called...ES File Explorer. It's pretty neat. AndExplorer was pretty nice too.
  5. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Easy Way!
    Mount Sdcard & create a Folder called sd
    Unmount and Open Gallery = Fixed

6. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Going to Release R7 tonight .... No Themed Version...

Huge amount of Fixes... Likely nobody will Notice, but you will see One hell of a Speed increase :D
    Tribal69x, drag4k, rudoFF and 10 others like this.
  7. raiden89

Aww man. I'm excited. Can you post screen shots so I can see what this "No themed version" looks like? If it's too much trouble, I'll just live with it. I'll probably get it regardless. Just wanna see what it looks like. Looks like I better update my list of apps to re-download.
  8. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

And I have to get up at 3 oh well sleep is over rated any how once again I say thank you
  9. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Aw darn I was hoping for a themed version oh well but speed is definitely a good replacement for that and the fixes of course. Definitely will be upgrading to R7.
  10. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

damn I was trying to run down my battery to do that power cycle after the A2SD script fix! I was at 8%, oh well time to recharge to prepare for r7!
  11. tritran18518

wow, speed is much more important than theme ^^, can't wait. F5, f5
  12. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Give me roughly 40 hoping to have it Up with in the Hour from the Time Posting this...
    rudoFF and MozyMoe like this.
  13. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Power cycle, I was meaning a Reboot
  14. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

oh k lol, i asked you about this in the A2SD thread and you didn't respond. No big deal though!
  15. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

paul89 likes this.
  16. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

17. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

R7 Posted in OP
  18. bleufox99

bleufox99 Well-Known Member

I think I may have stumbled on vibrate I found several references to vibrate and differences from the galaxy rom in /system/framework/services.odex and the stock rom I don't know what to do with it but i thought it could help
  19. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Thank you, already know about it... The service is in the Framework.jar though that controls the Immvibe.. You have to smali it to see the source.
  20. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

so you recommend us not to use SetCPU and just let the rom take care of it!?
  21. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

You can use it, but Cpu is Fully Automated now..
  22. raiden89

Question. Any way to make all new contacts be forced to be saved to the SIM card and not the phone? It gets kind of annoying have to re-add some contacts because all new contacts won't save to SIM and I can't find an app that syncs the two.
  23. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Quick question...is the txt MSG/visual voicemail issue still a problem in R7? you know the weird txt following voicemail? Sorry if this has been asked, I didn't see it answered.
  24. raiden89

That issue was fixed in one of the earlier builds.
  25. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Installing R7 about... Now!