( Port ) Galaxy 1.6 on the Behold 2 Final

Last Updated: 2011-12-09 10:21:48
  1. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

ya this problem was fixed in r6

Advertisement
  2. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

So it should be running at 528mhz whenever the phone is in use right?
  3. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Interesting... I was still getting that weird text earlier today. Just installed R7, so we'll see, but yeah, mine wasn't fixed in R6.
  4. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

??? mine work just fine... Are you not Syncing with Google???
  5. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

whenever the phone needs more speed it will go to that frequency! But if it isn't necessary then it will automatically drop lower to save battery life.
  6. raiden89

raiden89 Well-Known Member

Meh. I turned that off. I just wanted to sync to my SIM card. I just found that easier. If Google Sync will keep all my contacts and put them back, then I'll just use that. I didn't even second-think that.
  7. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

oh lol I was using r5 before r7 so I wouldn't know, all I do know is that the change log said it was fixed???
  8. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

No not yet... I didn't Consider it to Be Performance issue or had any FC so it was a Priority fix.

My Friday Saturday & Sunday became Full is why I got a Build out tonight for everyone..

@everyone

Thanks for the Nice Comments & yes I do this for Fun & Little Sleep :D
    bangsters, Gbear, megabiteg and 3 others like this.
  9. raiden89

Oh. I have never had that problem then. I thought it was fixed. I've never had any of the problems that people talk about here. Just the ones that everyone has like vibrate and voice search not working. Everything else works perfect. This is awesome.
  10. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

damn I'm boot looping, could the ext2 partition have to do with this??? Do I need to wipe the data off ext2 before installing a new rom???
  11. bleufox99

bleufox99 Well-Known Member

I ran the firstboot.sh and got 3 errors
    rm failed for /system/acam
    rm failed for /system/myfiles
    rm failed for /system/media/video
    no such file or directory for all of them?
  12. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

lol..... Because there Automatically Removed on Firstboot... You don't need to Run the firstboot.sh

I posted the Firstboot.sh for People that wants to run there own Commands via Firstboot new feature.
    To be straight forward, If you're not an Advance User.. Don't use it.
  13. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Um? shouldn't have to... Let me Check the install to make sure it didn't mess up during upload.

Wipe Data to be sure.
    Pending what you had in the dalvik-cache & app-private might cause this..

Checking it now though..
  14. bleufox99

oops didn't realize it was included
  15. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

wipe data through recovery mode, or reformat my sdcard?

It's not even boot looping, it just shuts down after trying for like a minute!?
  16. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Just did a fresh install... Working perfect with ext 2 not wiped... Not sure what the issue is then...
  17. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Thanks BH_MAN... working great! Love that I can access the gallery too!

Any luck on changing the color of the notification bar to black? No worries if not... just wondering. This is a great build in my opinion!
  18. bleufox99

so just out of curiosity could the vibrate be as simple (or complex) as tracing or creating the android id for the vibrate in some file?
  19. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

It's Coming... I'm having issue's with de-odexing the Build... JC5 worked fine, but JC6 isn't.... Once that's Done I can continue on other Mod's / Fixes / Black bar mod.... Just hang in there....
  20. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Yes, Maybe... But once again that File is in the Framework.jar!
  21. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Gotcha. No rush... it's just cosmetic which isn't crucial. Like I said, this is running fast and stable and that's all that matters. Keep up the good work!
  22. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

ok im gonna start over, I went back to stock, now im gonna reformat sdcard and im gonna try again!
  23. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

haha, maybe you should add a line in the OP:

If it doesn't work, try it again!
  24. raiden89

Wow. Looks good so far. Thanks. I should have refreshed to see the replies first LOL. Oh well. Great job!
  25. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

ok I'm on attempt, 2 after reformatting sdcard...

YAY! it worked!