• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {Port} Galaxy for the BeHold 2 123 install done right

does anyone know how many ram do we have with BH_man's rom ?

The Galaxy Rom that I release last use's almost all the Ram. Rough 5mb Free....

Been testing the Hybrid Rom for the last 30 minutes & so far 50mb free at all time's... Doing some last minutes fixes and will be uploading shortly :)

I should Note this is busybox free though!

Upvote 0
The Galaxy Rom that I release last use's almost all the Ram. Rough 5mb Free....

Been testing the Hybrid Rom for the last 30 minutes & so far 50mb free at all time's... Doing some last minutes fixes and will be uploading shortly :)

I should Note this is busybox free though!

are you serious only that much free, it should be along the lines of what I said earlier, or are you saying that is your testing specs as of right now?

Upvote 0
Hey guys --

Well. A while ago I mentioned that I was stuck on an endless "bootloop" after installing the BH image.. Well.. I narrowed it down to the Alarm Clock app.. just giving a heads up. I reproduced this 3 times. Everything else works great so far.. but as soon as I set my alarm (settings: 5:AM, Buzzer, Vibrate off), it shuts off. Again.. confirmed several times already. Could just be an issue with mine though. Anyhow, to fix it I just did a recovery mode (The hold Volume Down, Green Send, and End for 5 seconds). That boots it right back up.. fresh install of course. Someone else try this and let me know if you experience the same. :) Btw, its the BH Image plus.. I'll stay away from Alarm Clock for now.

Kind Regards,
~K

Upvote 0
hows the progress comin along, I cant Wait! lol but I guess i have too:eek:

Sorry Just got up, have some Things to do for the Wife before she get home.
Prego = Lazy me = Bad for everyone :)

I'm waiting for a good friend to get home before I can Finish it, it's done.
I just can't do anything with it till he's home is all.

2pm now, um? might be after 5 or later pending when he returns.
Thanks,
~BH_MAN

Upvote 0
I'm Sorry for taking so Long today guys.... I finally got the Hybrid working... Major Problems I had to Fix and Merge to have the Widgets & Launcher working correctly..

I finally got that fix, so off to finish the other things as well.... I originally thought I had it working last night until you did a factory Reset... Then just straight loading Screen..

Like I said, I have the Launcher working now, but need to fix a few minor problem, but easy sailing from here to finish it up tonight...

Once again, Sorry for the Delay.
~BH_MAN

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones