• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Port) HTC Hero for the BeHold 2 *wip*

BH_MAN

Android Expert
Feb 17, 2010
As everyone Knows I've been working on hero port, between Kernel Mods & the Recovery mod as well....

Now, this Port is not ready for upload at the moment.. I'm Currently getting it Ready for use, but Figured it was time to make the Thread for it.. & add a Few Pictures as well....

Once I get it fixed for daily Use, I'll upload the image in an ODIN Package for everyone...

Support Dropped. ( Like Samsung )

Thanks,
~BH_MAN

Attachments

• IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 585
definitely looking forward to this :) maybe i can learn to help somehow. honestly just dual-booted my Eee PC 900 with ubuntu so i can learn the "linux-portion" (so to speak...) of the phone so maybe i can assist somehow in the near future. :) thank you once again, and i think i speak for a majority, if not all b2 members, that i really appreciate your hard work and dedication to these mods, especially when you have much in your personal life going on as well. any way i can repay you, let me know. :)

Upvote 0
A thank you is Plenty guys.... but all Beer ( Donations ) goes to the baby Fund...

I can't say when it will be ready for everyone to start using, I don't like Posting Junk for those that know me :D .... So far it FC on the Phone setting's...
I don't have another phone atm...

I need to know how the Phone settings are for hero ( /data Like how we did for the Galaxy ) once I get those settings I'll be able to further the port..

Currently waiting for my Buddy to get home so he can load up my Trojan Hero port I did when I had a Mytouch 3G..

Just hang in there guys, I'm working as fast as I can to get this out for all to use :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones