• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Port memo notes and voice memos from Blackberry

Elcomsoft's Blackberry Backup Explorer for $50 then open the idp or bbb file. Control+A to select all your memos and check the box that says "one message one document" under your list in the grey area below right near the Save As button. Make a folder to put them in when you click the "Save As" option you can convert your memos to Word, CSV etc. Only bad thing is you can't batch convert to PDF because that's in the $199 version. B-Folders is another option but make sure you do everything on a PC and use Blackberry Desktop manager 7.1. This never worked for me because I tried unsuccessfully with the Mac version and could never open up any bbb files because I kept getting an error message. For all those Blackberry Memopad users out there with many Memos don't give up. Or, just wait for the new BB10 devices and put up with your old BB device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones