Portable Butterfly Keyboard?Support

Last Updated:

1. Agrajag

Agrajag Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, does anyone know if, or think that, they'll make a collapsible butterfly keyboard for the Droid? Sitting in it's dock it looks great If I could hook a "full-size" keyboard to it I'd use it as a bit of an emergency laptop when needed. It'd make handling e-mails much easier at the airport, etc. I used to use one all the time on my Palm PDA. With the much bigger screen here it makes much more sense.

Advertisement
  2. guthix12

guthix12 New Member

I've been wondering the same thing, can't really help you out tho, sorry. I was thinking maybe thru bluetooth they could connect too. Also found this in my search but since I don't actually have a keyboard, havn't tried it yet: http://www.mymobilegear.com/AndroidKBDriver.php

3. Agrajag

Agrajag Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For what it's worth I have seen a lot of discussion of bluetooth keyboards and a guy who did the driver you pointed to. There's one long thread on this site for all that.

I never even realized there were such products out there but it makes sense so that's good news. I'll give it a bit of time and see if a Droid-specific one comes out.