Portal on android (i have a way/version)

1. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

Hello i what i have here is a flash version of portal Portal: The Flash Version
    we could mod this with ease to be on the android os i have all the sounds we need to contact the author i know people who would be willing to help and even pay 4-7+ usd on it we need other people to join all who help will be credited :) and the funny thing is the first portal game that the creators made was flash or something and portal can run on my acer net book at med graphics now what does that say? this thread started from this thread
    http://androidforums.com/android-games/109496-we-need-portal.html#post1016449

Advertisement
  2. vengeance_mj

vengeance_mj Member

I am interested in contributing towards the game. Let me know if any pre-requisites are required so that I can search for it
  3. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

4. UnsafeSam

UnsafeSam New Member

I love portal u have my bless!!!
    If u have news mail me: savabe@gmail.com
    Good luck!
  5. ellitts

ellitts New Member

have you thought adout using the flash player plugin app and then making a seprate flash emulator app with the usuial u,d,l,r and w,a,s,d keys on the screen and enabling the rest of the screen like a touchscreen mouse?
  6. tescott

tescott New Member

This is a bit of a thread necro, but I figured if you are looking for something similar to Portal, you may want to check out DB42 Lite. It's on the Android Market as well as some other sites such as AppChina, Mobango, PlayAndroid, Amazon, and SlideMe.

The lite version has got 20 trainings levels and social game features like leaderboards, achievements, and even cloud storage. There's a full version of the game that weighs in at 100 levels in all. The full version is currently only available on the Android Market... this may expand some time soon to include Amazon.

Thought Google searchers may be interested. That's how I found this thread.
  7. Ryan86me

Ryan86me New Member

Just download the swf file from the site (use firefox (there are tutorials online)), put it on your phone/tablet, and download Flash Game Box (its a free app that lets you put onscreen controls on flash games). I have it running on my tablet, and I'm very pleased with the results :)
  8. phly95

phly95 New Member

If you really want Portal on your phone, get Portalizer. If it isn't fast enough, use Magic Portals. Both games can be found on Google Play.:D