• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Positive Polly?

Okay... I'm not sure if I'm just being a positive Polly or what. But there are so many threads with people bitching and nit-picking the Evo. I am a heavy user of my Evo and can literally say I have no complaints. Not sure if its because I look at the phone as a smartphone, instead of unrealistically looking at it as a computer or what. But it is annoying that people complain about it so much. If you dont like it, get a different phone and move on to another forum.

My two cents fwiw.

Okay... I'm not sure if I'm just being a positive Polly or what.

I'm not sure if you are either. Let's see - how could we find out?

Ah - here we go...

If you dont like it, get a different phone and move on to another forum.

Say, that IS positive!

Clearly, a negative Nelly would've told them to get a different phone and to stick around.

PS - Remind me to stay on your good side. :D

Reactions: stainlessray
Upvote 0
I'm not sure if you are either. Let's see - how could we find out?

Ah - here we go...

Say, that IS positive!

Clearly, a negative Nelly would've told them to get a different phone and to stick around.

Some say that the leap forward in creativity in humans was due to the gradual increase in spare time accrued by the development of tools, as well as written and spoken communication.

I don't know if that's true, but if it is, then it tells me something for sure. YOU sir, have too much spare time! ;)

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Some say that the leap forward in creativity in humans was due to the gradual increase in spare time accrued by the development of tools, as well as written and spoken communication.

I don't know if that's true, but if it is, then it tells me something for sure. YOU sir, have too much spare time! ;)
not to hijack but sir where did you get your profile img that is awsome

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

Yeah, I've heard that - but I've always thought that it was the creativity in humans that led them to find ways to increase their spare time.

I believe that a group of paleontologists established that millennia ago as mankind was running across the savannah all day in effort to either chase down food or to not become it, a popular thought was, "I gotta get me some spare time. I don't know what a laptop is, but I think I'd rather be sitting in front of one those than running from this freakin' thing with the big teeth!"

Cause and effect are often reversed in a good many studies.

Sadly, that's an established fact.

One thing you can never, ever, have is too much time of any kind.

Make the most of it.

Babylon 5 - A Brief History of A Good Time

Upvote 0
not to hijack but sir where did you get your profile img that is awsome

I got that from a friend in an sms when I 1st got my samsung blackjack 2. I laughed so hard! It's freeware so feel free to distribute as you see fit!

OH, and BTW, if you wanna send it around and get a good laugh, tweak it by adding the Original Legend of Zelda Secret door sound! works like a charm.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I've heard that - but I've always thought that it was the creativity in humans that led them to find ways to increase their spare time.

I believe that a group of paleontologists established that millennia ago as mankind was running across the savannah all day in effort to either chase down food or to not become it, a popular thought was, "I gotta get me some spare time. I don't know what a laptop is, but I think I'd rather be sitting in front of one those than running from this freakin' thing with the big teeth!"

Cause and effect are often reversed in a good many studies.

Laptop=good
Being eaten=bad
(though i've known a few pudgies with bad attitudes who could use a little more of the 1, and a bit less of the other. aren't they supposed to be jolly....say like ...peter griffin?)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones