Possible 2.2 Flaw??Support

Last Updated:

1. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else experiencing certain apps defaulting to landscape mode once they are opened even if you're holding the phone in portrait? I have noticed this since updating to 2.2. Especially with Handcent and the Market. At first I thought it might be an issue with the application but then I noticed it also happens when I select something from the notification bar, the bar will default to landscape mode for a second on two before correcting itself.

Advertisement
  2. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member

Is not happening here.

3. sptddog

sptddog Well-Known Member

Yes - and I've read on other threads that others are too, particularly in messaging and internet.

4. JuicyJones

JuicyJones Well-Known Member

No problems here....

5. answerman

answerman Well-Known Member

I've noticed it a few times, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with how I was holding the phone (insert iPhone joke here). Possibly the accelerometer is a little touchier in 2.2?

6. AndreaSctlnd

AndreaSctlnd New Member

I have noticed that it is a lot more touchy with how you are holding the phone. Before you had to sort of flip the phone kind of hard, now if you breathe just right it changes. I am NOT likeing the 2.2 at all. Had I known it was going to suck so badly, I wouldn't have installed.