Early adopter troubles here! I bought the EVO on opening day, and unfortunately the micro USB port broke and I was left with an unchargeable phone. I thankfully pay for the insurance plan but one half released water detector and they won't touch it which means $100 deductable. I opened it up to see the damage and the micro usb clearly came off. I couldn't find a replacement port online so I resulted in buying a battery charger online. However now the battery only lasts a few hours and drains rapidly. Could the battery be shorted or am I missing something. It is the holiday season and I only have 6 months before I can buy a new phone anyway. Any ideas?