Possible charging issue?Support

Last Updated:

1. DevinNJ

DevinNJ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay last night I put the phone on the charger at about midnight with around 23% charge. At 3:30 I wake up and check my phone and it's only at 95%. Normally it should have only taken a little over an hour to fully charge from that point. Now I will say that I did had the window open a bit and it did drop into the mid 20's (Fahrenheit) last night, my room was cold. Not sure if that could have effected the charging. I rebooted the phone and it was fully charged at 6:30 when i woke up. Should I be concerned? Anybody else have the same issue?

Advertisement
  2. zipred

zipred Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry unless it becomes more of a regular thing, once in awhile mine does that. It's easy to forget to push the connector all the way in.

3. PFStella

PFStella Member

Someone explained to me in another thread about changing that the battery charges slower as it nears fl capacity. So your issue may be partly exained by this issue--that the last 5 percent take a lot longer than the first 5 percent tp charge.

4. DevinNJ

DevinNJ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe it wasn't plugged in correctly, I doubt it was cold enough inside to have caused it. We'll see, I was just wondering if anyone else had that happen to them